(Please note: You DO NOT have to sign in to Blogger to leave a comment. See 2/28 post for further instructions)

Friday, July 22, 2005

Photo Friday: Attractive


(Click on photo to enlarge)

The theme for Photo Friday this week is "attractive". I decided to take the theme literally, and post an attractive person rather than, say, just a photo which is pretty and therefore attractive. So then, who do I post?

I have many friends who are attractive and wonderful, both inside and out, but I was having a hard time finding a photograph that I really liked, until I remembered these lovely pictures of Karen that I had. I also thought it was fitting because Karen is shopping for a wedding dress this week, but she's not having much luck, so she needs some convincing that she'll look beautiful in anything she chooses.

Karen will either be laughing, or getting ready to write me a nasty email at this point. I hope it's not the latter...
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home